Club Penguin 10,000 hits party review

 As you probably know my 10,000 hits party was today. It was amazing! Here's what we did at my 10,000 hits party:
           First we partied and had a fun time at the snow forts
Then we went to the town where we had an epic dance party. 
Then we waddled to ski hill and went sled racing down ski hill.
We then had a fun time playing Hockey at the stadium. Then we ended the epic party in the town. Thank you Luigileo, peporin, gricker, sercret kid1, and others who came to my 10,000 hits party, you made it awesome! Also I will do more parties and giveaways in the future! Did you have an amazing time at my 10,000 hits party? To let me know just comment.

10 comments:

Ronnp09 said...

I didn't made it Gpumpkin, Sorry... And what is the HTML for your template?

Gpumpkin said...

Thats ok Ronnp09. If you go to design you will see the words "edit Html". That's where you can edit the Html of the template, the colors, the font, the template looks, even the background. If you have any more questions I will be happy to answer them.

~Gpumpkin~

Ronnp09 said...

No I didn't said HOW I said "WHAT IS THE HTML" not How to put the HTML.

Ronnp09 said...

And whats the template? Simple, Picture, Awesome INC. or the other templates or is there a HTML for the template?

Gpumpkin said...

This template is none of the blogger ones, I made it using code, I went to "edit Html" to put the very long code in. You have to make the template code yourself, they take a long time to do.

~Gpumpkin~

Ronnp09 said...

YES I SAID WHAT IS THE CODE?!?!?!?! WHATS ARE HTML "CODE" MAN CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING!

Gpumpkin said...

Sorry this is hard to put, the code is very long, I could make you one, though it would take a while to do.

~Gpumpkin~

Ronnp09 said...

um you can just copy and paste it.....

Anonymous said...

dear gpumpkin.i had followed u in twitter. i am yu jerall(jerall).pls reply to my questions. THX

Anonymous said...

i in de foto i peporin

Post a Comment