Club Penguin February, March, and April parties 2012 exclusives

 I have found some exclusive pictures and drawings of some of the parties in 2012 on Club Penguin. The exclusives are from Rockhopper's quest on February 2012, the puffle party in March 2012, and the April fools party in April 2012 on the island.  It seems the Migrator will have crashed at the beach possibly causing a blackout at the light house?
   It looks like the Migrator has been repaired in this picture probably at the end of Rockhopper's quest on Club Penguin in 2012:
 Then comes the puffle party in March 2012, there will be two new rooms called the puffle spa and a new puffle feeding area and a tube slide:
 Next will come the April fools party on Club Penguin in 2012. The box dimension will get a brand new makeover with all the box rooms in one:
 I can;'t wait for these Club Penguin parties in 2012. It seems a big storm will crash Rockhopper's ship the Migrator on the shores of Club Penguin. Which of these 2012 party sneak peeks is your favorite? To let me know just comment.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

um gpumpkin. i was wondering if u can help me be a member by giving me a member code before the underwater party. if u really cant, then its alright.:)JERALL

Ronnp09 said...

UGHH?!?!?!!?!?!?! GPUMPKIN UR SAVING MEMBERSHIP CODE FOR HIM?!?!?! ..... :'( I wanna be member :(

Gpumpkin said...

I'm sorry but, I don't have a membership code at the moment. I am doing a membership contest at my 25,000 hits party, you can enter and have a good chance of winning a membership. Also I had a blast playing with you on Club Penguin today Ronnp09.

~Gpumpkin~

Gpumpkin said...

I had an awesome time playing on Club Penguin with you today Ronnp09!

~Gpumpkin~

Anonymous said...

Gpumkin, wanna meet on cp? I'm Sunshine NL. See u at Alaska @ 3:30, pst at the cove on Jan 13th? thx if u can!

Anonymous said...

Sunshine NL back, plz do asent instead! Thanks if you can!

Gpumpkin said...

I'll be happy to meet you on Club Penguin sunshine nl. I'll see you there!

~Gpumpkin~

Gpumpkin said...

I'm sorry I did not get to meet you sunshine nl, If you can pick another time ill meet you then.

~Gpumpkin~

Anonymous said...

hey hiii have u free codes??????????

Gpumpkin said...

Not at the moment but I am doing a huge giveaway of codes at my 25,000 hits party.

~Gpumpkin~

Anonymous said...

Every ones thinking the pirate ships rockhopper theres a new puffle coming.And that spa is where the new puffle is going to be.And i guess gpumkin was right about the last one with the april fools and. the new puffles coming this feburary

Post a Comment