Will the Iceberg Tip on Club Penguin?

Recently, club penguin's co-creator, Lane Merrifield, on Licensing.biz announced more record traffic on the island of club penguin. In the interview Lane told us that 75 million players have logged on during the Marvel Superhero party and the Mark Your Mark: Ultimate Jam! Also, he gave us an exclusive sneak peek about the club penguin iceberg:

"If club penguin continues to break records like we have this summer, the iceberg might actually tip due to all the new penguins."

 Wow, the Iceberg might actually tip! I'm glad club penguin has finally heard us. I remember all of the rumors about "tipping the berg" and I'm sure you do too. Such as getting an exclusive background from Aunt Arctic, 1 million free coins, and etc. So, are you excited? I sure am! Let me know your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment