Club Penguin Holiday Party 2012 Frostbite Room Sneak Peek

Hey guys! Spike Hike from the club penguin team just tweeted sneak peek image of a room that will be at this year's Holiday party. This room will be called the frostbite room, but it looks similar to the dock. Below is the sneak peek image of the room:
Spike Hike's tweet says:

Check out the cool #frostbite room for the #Holidayparty on clubpenguin Can't wait!!!

In the image from above on the lower right you can see a catalog that will be available at the party. I wonder what cool items there will be this year inside it! The Holiday party is set to kick off on December 20th. Are you excited?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gpumpkin how do I upload images to my website I used weebly!

~cool 895

Andybillson said...

Gpumpkin look up Spike Hike on twitter and follow him (if your not already).Then scroll down a little bit and he says he is going to become a mascot and giveaway a background!He says he is doing it for unlimited buddy's. And, I replyed to your email. Please give me credit.


Your buddy Andybillson

Post a Comment