Gpumpkin's 250,000 Hits Party Details

*Note: This is a sticky post, scroll down for the latest cheats*

It's that time again, time to partay! Yesterday Gpumpkincp.com reached 250,000 hits and what better way to celebrate than having a party on club penguin! The party invitation is down below: 
Here are the full details to Gpumpkin's 250,000 hits party in text:

Server: Rocky Road
Room: Cove
Date: December 22nd
Time: 7:00 AM PST(Penguin Standard Time)

Make sure to tell everyone about the party and tell your friends!

Here is a PST time clock which is below. If you need the time for the party in your time zone, comment down in the comment section below. I will make sure to notify you guys if somethings changed.

At the party I will be sending as many postcards to penguins as I can, we'll play mini games such as sled racing, and we'll party till we drop!  I will be adding throughout the entire party. Some of the Gpumpkincp staff will be at the party as well and be adding. Pretty cool, huh? I hope you'll be able to make it! I'm sure the party will be a blast!

I really hope that each and every one of you guys can make it to the party. This will be by far my biggest party yet. Feel free to post the party details on your own blog and get more penguins to come party with us. You can even tweet the party details on twitter, if you have an account, by clicking here. Let us know in a comment below if you're coming to the party. I'll see you there!

  ~Gpumpkin~

6 comments:

Andybillson said...

Gpumpkin you got that many views I just got 1,500 views. Anyway, can I become part of Gpumpkin staff? C U at the partay.


P.S if you need to contact me can I have like like a contact email?

andybillson said...

Gpumpkin I need help on my website So can you like send me a video or somthing cause i dont know how to get the drop down stuff like http://prntscr.com/lb8bh or this http://prntscr.com/lb8p5 and I have a website using blogspot and weebly but i need help on blogspot this is what the link is http://andybillsoncpcheats.blogspot.com/ I need help PLEASE REPLY !!

~Andybillson

Ralphina1 said...

Hey, I cant make it, too early where I live. LET THE PARTY LIVE ON!!! :)

Gpumpkin (Fan) said...

Like I'm going and Andybillson please add me your penguin of month.

Andybillson said...

Gpumpkin fan wars your name in cp? I will be shure to add you.

Iamisaiah7 said...

Gpumpkin, what time is this in GMT8?

Post a Comment