What's New in Club Penguin for Summer 2013

Recently, Spike Hike has made a new post on the club penguin community blog. Since summer is right around the corner, he talks about what an amazing summer the club penguin team has planned. According to Spike Hike club penguin has 3 all-new parties planned for the next 3 months. Here is what Spike Hike had to say. Check it out:

Hello Penguins!
I hope everyone is as excited about Card-Jitsu Snow and the Card-Jitsu Party as I am!
I want to let you all know that it's the kick-off of an AMAZING summer we have planned!
The team has some HUGE surprises for you! We have not one.... Not two… But THREE ALL-NEW parties over the next three months!! We will take you to new places… new worlds… even new dimensions no penguin has ever seen!!

And thanks again to everyone who helped make "My Penguin" a top iPad app around the world! We have even more planned for it, too!! I'm sworn to secrecy, but let me say that we will refuel a classic Club Penguin game... And we will bring even more to mobile that will make you feel right at home.
Stay tuned for more updates here on the blog!
Until then... Waddle On!
-Club Penguin Team

Cool, I honestly can't wait for all of these parties! What parties do you think will make an appearance this summer on club penguin? I presume there'll be a Monsters Incorporated party and maybe even a Star Wars party according to what Spike Hike hinted at in the article shown above. Only time will tell. Be sure to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments section down below.

~Gpumpkin~

0 comments:

Post a Comment