Club Penguin Star Wars Takeover Log Off Screen

If you have logged off Club Penguin recently you will have noticed that Club Penguin have added a brand new log off screen onto their website. This log off screen advertises the upcoming Star Wars Takeover which is set to begin on July 25th. Check it out below:


This Club Penguin log off screen says the following:

Breathes Loudly

This log off screen features Darth Vader or should I say Darth Herbert? This is really cool, wouldn't you agree? I am honestly really excited about this Club Penguin party as I'm a fan of Star Wars. Are you? What do you think of the new log off screen? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! This is gonna be awesome!
-makayla86672

Anonymous said...

Also, there is another one that says "Your our only hope." I can't wait until it starts!!!
-makayla86672

Post a Comment