Club Penguin New EPF Message by Dot

On every Thursday, there's a new EPF Message sent by one of the members of the EPF, also known as the Elite Penguin Force. If you have gotten a message on your EPF Phone, the phone will vibrate, and try to alert you. This EPF Message was sent to us on August 22. EPF Messages are mostly related to the events which are happening on now. Let's take a look at the latest EPF Message below;


If you're not able to see the message above, It is displayed below: 

The Summer Jam has started. Keep your eyes peeled for troublemakers, but don't forget to hit the beach and have some fun! 
~Arsenal55702,

GpumpkinCP Cheats Author.



3 comments:

Andybillson said...

Hey G,Andy here! Minor Club Penguin Update!
Puffle Handler's player card is fixed! Please give me credit!
Waddle on pal
~andybillson
http://www.clubpenguincheatsbyandybillson.blogspot.com/

P.S if you have been wondering if I've quit I HAVE NOT! The reaspn I have not been posting is because My Email got hacked! I have been fixing it so... I still have my penguin! but I will hopfully have me email back soon so I could post more!

Arsenal55702 said...

Thanks Andy!, I will have to tell G about this, as I am an author on here :P. I will surely give you credit!

Anonymous said...

I think what Dot is trying to say that to have fun but also watch out if anything strange happens. I think Herbert might come again. He never quits trying to take over Club Penguin.
-makayla86672

Post a Comment