New buddy list!

 Club Penguin has updated the buddy list and now you can have unlimited buddies! In the new buddy system you can see a small picture of your buddy! 
 When a buddy logs on to the server or waddles into anther room it tells you where they are! This new buddy system is awesome! You can even search for a penguin on it and send him a friend request right there! You are even able to add mascots if you find them now!
 You are able to add mascots, I added Gary on Friday, here's a picture of him on my buddy list:)
 You can even bring up his player card! Want to meet Gary just check are trackers to find him! Also do you want to be my buddy, just type it in on the buddy finder and send me a request and I will add you! Do you like the new buddy list! Let me know by leaving a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment