The Hoilday party is here now!

 The club penguin team has posted a new post on their blog about the Holiday party! Here it is:
Greetings Penguins!

Happy77 here. The Holiday Party and Coins for Change are here NOW!

It's the first day of the party, so make sure you head over to the Forest...
There's a lot to discover around the island, so check it out and let us know what you like best so far! We can't wait to hear what you think. :)

Waddle On!
 
 This haso be one of the best Holiday parties on club penguin! Are you enjoying the Hoilday party? Let me know by leaving a comment!

2 comments:

Ronnp09 said...

Boo yeah! I really enjoyed it

Gpumpkin said...

I did too! The 12 gifts were awesome! Sorry I haven't been posting or anything for the past couple days, I was on vacation.

~Gpumpkin~

Post a Comment