Sneak peek: Save the earth cap Holiday party free item

  Thanks to Ronnp09 I have found a sneak peek of one of Rockhoppers rare items he is bringing! Its a cap just like the Music jam cap but this time its the save the earth cap! Here's a picture of it:)
 I can't wait for the save the earth cap to be released on December 15th! Also Thank you Ronnp09 for telling me about this, you can visit his CP blog by clicking here! Are you excited for this Holiday party free item? Let me know by leaving a comment!

4 comments:

Ronnp09 said...

No Problem Gpumpkin! I would also want to thank for the new Ninja Training Progress News and Picture!

Gpumpkin said...

No problem Ronnp09! I have finished your custom penguin but I couldn't make him blue, hes orange. I'll post him on club penguin surfer: http://gpumpkin-clubpenguinsurfer.blogspot.com/

Human Resource Recertification said...

The biggest cause of global warming is the carbon dioxide released when fossil fuels -- such as oil and coal -- are burned for energy. So when you save energy, you fight global warming and save money, too.

Horse Deworming said...

I'm excited for this. Let save our mother earth guys. It's for our own good

Post a Comment