Rockhopper coming to Club Penguin

 Rockhopper is on his way to Club Penguin for this month's party Rockhopper's quest. Rockhopper will arrive on Club Penguin on the 16th with rare free items and preparing for the party Rockhopper's quest on the 23rd. To see Rockhopper's ship waddle to the beacon and click on the telescope.
 Rockhopper's quest will be amazing! At Rockhoppers quest you will be able to explore other islands such as a viking island and etc... Are you excited for the party Rockhopper will be hosting? To let me know just comment.

2 comments:

Pingypongy02 said...

Hey Buddy! When I said we could make a party, well
In the summer holidays because you know, Warm, Warm day, And, Well, Maybe just a party, Unless there's Some party [Club penguin made party] Going off. -Pingypongy02-

Gpumpkin said...

Sounds awesome! Just tell me when the party will be and I'll see if I can do it. I'll also make the party widget as well!

~Gpumpkin~

Post a Comment