How To Unlock The Club Penguin eReader

 Club Penguin has released the eReader unlock along with a new 12 month Club Penguin membership. You can get the ereader by unlocking it with a separate code on the membership. Take a look at the new eReader below:
 At the moment you can buy the 12 month membership on Amazon.com. Club Penguin also gives us an exclusive pic with two penguins and the eReader:
With the eReader you can access mini games and possibly a new room or a special feature! Are you going to get the eReader on Club Penguin? Let me know if you are by leaving a comment below.

5 comments:

CommderGree8 said...

Awesome new item gpumkin!

~Commdergree8~

Anonymous said...

but how do you get it?

Gpumpkin said...

By buying the 12 month membership, it'll have a seperate code that will unlock it! ;)

Anonymous said...

I got the e-reader and it's pretty neat! It's similar to the blue book hand item or laptop hand item because when I sit with the e-reader, it looks like I'm holding it and looking at it just like with the book. When I stand with it, I am holding it in one hand and it's very visible that it's an e-reader. Waddle on! :)

Anonymous said...

I have an e-reader and i cant figure out how to play the mini games or go to a special room.....My sister really wants one do u have a code?

Post a Comment