Club Penguin New EPF Message by Rookie

When looking at my EPF Spy Phone, I noticed that a new message has been sent by Rookie. As on every Thursday, an EPF Member sends us a message. Almost all EPF Messages are related to the events which are happening on the island right now. When a message has been sent, and you've not looked  the Spy Phone, it will try to alert you by vibrating. We received this message on August 29th. Take a look at the message by Rookie below:


If you're not able to see the message above for any reason, the message is displayed below: 

I had a great vacation :D and rubber ducky took care of everything! it was like I wasn't even gone 0.o. 

~Arsenal55702, 

GpumpkinCP Cheats Author. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gpumpkin,
I cannot visit Club Penguin for a couple of days because I said a bad word but I really didn't. The Club Penguin moderators said so and I never said anything!I can't visit for a couple of days. Sorry. :(
-makayla86672

Post a Comment