New Author | July 22nd, 2013

   Hello penguins! I'm Oh Pp and I am a new author of www.GPumpkincp.com .
You may know me from ClubPenguinNews08 or www.clubpenguiners.com .
   I am here to talk about a few things you should know about me and some information of why I am here. About 2 years ago I decided to quit Club Penguin which was a terrible mistake, but today I am back and running and am so happy to see you all again.
                                                     Here is a picture of my penguin:
On Club Penguin my penguin is 2005 days old as of July 22nd, 2013.

I am Canadian. My favourite sports are hockey and soccer and am called a fun person to be with. On Club Penguin, you may find me a lot on Sleet; My favourite colours are yellow and orange. I hope to become a successful soccer or hockey player in the future.

For now I am filling in for GPumpkin while he's on vacation so you will be seeing me post a lot on this website.

If you don't mind, it would be awesome if you can follow me on twitter: @OhPpCP and subscribe to me on YouTube

Waddle on!
-Oh Pp, New author of www.GPumpkinCP.com

1 comments:

Arsenal55702 said...

Welcome to the team dude! :P

Post a Comment