Club Penguin better igloos catalog January 2012 cheats

 Club Penguin has released a brand new better igloos catalog for your igloo. It has tons of underwater items perfect for this months Club Penguin party the underwater expedition. Here's Club Penguin's newest better igloo's catalog:


   To find the ancient doorway on Club Penguin click on the key lock on the treasure chest.

To find the bamboo torch click on the top of the barbecue on the lower left of the new catalog.
This month's better igloos catalog on Club Penguin was terrific! All of the igloo items are perfectly themed for the underwater expedition. What was your favorite item from this month's better igloo catalog? To let me know just comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are more searcret iteams its just your not showing all of them

Gpumpkin said...

Thanks for telling me, I'll make sure to put all the secret items in the February better igloos catalog cheats post.

~Gpumpkin~

Ronnp09 said...

Hey Gpumpkin. I just wanted you to know THAT THE CATALOG IS NO LONGER CALLED "BETTER IGLOOS" ITS NOW CALLED THE "FURNITURE CATALOG"

Gpumpkin said...

Thanks for telling me that Ronnp09. I'll make sure to put that in the February furniture catalog. I still think the better igloos catalog is a better name, lol.

~Gpumpkin~

Post a Comment