New Club Penguin 3 Month Memberships

 While at the store today I have found two new 3 month Club Penguin memberships. Each of the new memberships activates a exclusive item when you unlock it along with your membership. The new items are the pink cheerleader outfit, hard rock guitar, ereader, and speed boat. Take a look at the latest memberships below:
Pink cheerleader unlock membership:
Hard Rock guitar unlock membership:
 The exclusive items are a nice touch to the Club Penguin memberships! Which new membership card or new exclusive item from above is your favorite? Let me know which one by leaving a comment below.

3 comments:

Leigha Dalise said...

Mine is the cheerleader! Can I have it?

koki389 said...

mine is the speedboat i wish someone gives me it

Unknown said...

My fave exclusive item is the pink cheer leading outfit because i do cheer leading at my school and it has my favorite color on it, pink!!!

Post a Comment