75,000 Hits Party Details - Party Is Today!

Party Is Today!
Hey Penguins! Club Penguin Cheats and Guide by Gpumpkin reached 75,000 hits a couple of weeks ago and what better way to celebrate than having a party! Here are the party details:
If you can't see the party details, here they are:

  Date: July 26, 2012
  Time: 1:00 PM PST
  Server: Outback
  Room: Dance Club


Time of the party in different time zones:

  Penguin Stranded Time: 1:00 PM
  Pacific Time: 1:00 PM
  Mountain time: 2:00 PM
  Central Time: 3:00 PM
  Eastern Time: 4:00 PM
  United Kingdom Time: 9:00 PM
  Singapore Time: 1:00 AM (Of the next day)
  New Zealand Time: 8:00 AM (Of the next day)


At the party we'll have a blast partying on the Ultimate Jam themed island, play mini games, and just have a great time! I'll add everyone, send postcards, and even more! Also, you can be a VIP at the party! To be one just contact me on twitter or in a comment and you'll also have to be at the party. Remember, there'll only be 10 V.I.P's. Here is the list of V.I.P's:
  1. Gold Tommy10
  2. 1aredrocka1
  3. Antonito100
I'm excited for the party and I hope to see everybody there! Once again, thank you for 75,000 hits, without you the party wouldn't even be happening! I'll see you at the party!


 ~Gpumpkin~

0 comments:

Post a Comment