Club Penguin You Decide: Costume Item!

 Hey Penguins! Club Penguin is now holding a "You Decide" event on the club penguin blog. You can vote on which costume idea you want to see in a upcoming catalog on club penguin. Take a look at the three concepts:
 The first concept is a alien costume, the second is a tree costume, and the last concept is the pizza costume. You can vote on your favorite choice in this weeks poll on the community section of the club penguin's website. Check out the new penguin poll:
 Sweet! I wonder what catalog it'll be in? These would be great Halloween costumes for the 2012 Halloween party on the island! Which costume are you voting for? I honestly can't decide, they're all great! Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

2 comments:

Luigileo said...

Remember Your party is on 26

Gpumpkin said...

Thanks for reminding me Luigileo! I'll post a reminder for the party today.

Post a Comment