Exclusive: Club Penguin New 2 Story Igloo Coming Soon?

 Today, a new club penguin video has been released called "shake it up - club penguin" featuring Rocky & CeCe (Bella and Zendaya). In the video you can see a unreleased igloo that has two stories... and the old spy phone! Check it out:
Speaking of the old spy phone it has been rumored that the PSA and sports shop could be coming back to club penguin! The sports shop is still in club penguin's swfs, click here to view it. Check out the sport's shop:
 Here is the new club penguin video, can you spot the two story igloo?
Sweet! I can't wait for the exclusive two story igloo to arrive on the island, maybe it'll come with the new igloo experience? Back in July 2010 many club penguin blogs posted about it, but as you know the 2 story never arrived on club penguin. Do you think its finally coming to club penguin? Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
Thanks Luigileo and Trainman1405!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY WANT THE TWO STORY IGLOO COMMING SOON ON CP!IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope it comes out soon I shall have to save up though because it is hefty igloo that comes with a hefty price.

Anonymous said...

Quando?!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to everything! I don't know when it's coming so I have my fingers crossed!

Can't Wait!

-Anonymous

Anonymous said...

It would be awesome, I have over 400,000 coins so as soon as/if it comes out, I'll buy it

Anonymous said...

agreed when is this igloo coming...... tell me ;)

Anonymous said...

How do you get it.... PLEEEEEEEEEEASE TELL ME!!

Post a Comment