Club Penguin My Penguin App Sneak Peek

As it's more than a month since an app called '' My Penguin '' has been updated. This My Penguin App is an app which is only downloadable on iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad4. As tomorrow is the day when the app updates, Our fellow moderator, Polo Field, uploaded a picture including a sneak peek on twitter (@polofield). The sneak peek picture is displayed below:



As you can see that there is a 3D feature on the app, which was also seen at the 6th episode of a comedy show named '' WaddleOn ''. On the video, you can see on the end of the video, there's a text saying '' My Penguin App Footage Shown ''. as Spike Hike said to watch it closely. Watch the video here below:


It is also rumoured that the My Penguin app might be downloadable on android. Don't forget to leave a comment on your thoughts below, We'd love to hear what you've got to say!

~Arsenal55702,

GpumpkinCP Cheats Author

0 comments:

Post a Comment